Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission must be in English. Except for common foreign words and phrases, the use of foreign words and phrases should be avoided.
- The submitted manuscript (including tables, figures, etc.) is a single PDF file. Supplementary material, if any, are in a separate PDF. A ZIP archive of the LaTeX files is also submitted.
- The abstract has no more than 300 words.
- The text and references adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in a peer-reviewed publication, nor is it before another journal for consideration (see clarifications elsewhere in the guidelines).
- The author(s) represent that the manuscript is their original work, that they own the copyright to the work being submitted or are authorized by the copyright owner or owners to submit the article, and that permissions for reproducing any content have been obtained.
- Each author is aware of the contents of the entire article and its submission status, and each author materially contributed to the creation of the paper.
- Comments to the editor: Please provide a brief 1-2 sentence description of why the article is appropriate for this Journal. If the submission is to a special issue, please mention this in the comments box.
Copyright is retained by the authors. By submitting to this journal, the author(s) license the article under the Creative Commons License – Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0), unless choosing a more lenient license (for instance, public domain). For situations not allowed under CC BY-NC-ND, short sections of text, not to exceed two paragraphs, may be quoted without explicit permission provided that full credit, including © notice, is given to the source.
Authors of articles published by the journal grant the journal the right to store the articles in its databases for an unlimited period of time and to distribute and reproduce the articles electronically.